Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We Did It!

It may not be a milestone for some, but for us.......it is to be written down and recorded in history.
For the last two days since Grandma has been gone, we have managed to not only get ourselves up, showered, dressed and fed.....but also 4 kids, along with making all the beds, getting a load of laundry done, and all of us out the door by 7:15 a.m.!!!!!! Whoo--hoo!

Now today.....Ro's day started at 3:30 a.m. thanks to Q-T, so he'll be ready to crash about 5:30 this afternoon! I have had many a day like that, and by 1:00 all sorts of CRAZY things are coming out of my mouth...and my little students, to polite to say anything, just look at me and wonder why this crazy lady is standing before them...sometimes..... they just outright laugh! On those days, I just want to find a quiet corner, curl up, and take a much needed nap!

Love-
S

No comments:

Post a Comment