Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Turning Point

The Battle of Lake Eerie was a turning point for the Continentals in the Revolutionary War.  (I love history!)  It proved to countries like France, that we just may actually beat those nasty Red Coats.....which resulted in France, and other countries, becoming our allies and sending troops to help us win our independence.

We have had a major turning point at our house.  Maybe not as significant as the Battle of Lake Eerie....but it seems that way to us!

More like a milestone, really.

To be honest, I wasn't sure I would EVER see this day come.

From now on.....you will see one less of these stockpiled in our basement.

Whoo!  Hoo! 

and....

Yee! Haw!  (Sorry...country girl coming out in me!)

 If I would have known that I would spend 8 out of the last 9 years consistently changing diapers........I would have purchased stock in LUVS.

Yes....8 out of the last 9 years!!!!!!

That's a TON of diapers!  Most of which were not that pleasant.

Truth be told this is a bittersweet time....'cause as I stated in my last post.....it means my baby is growing up.

One thing I will say...once "The Law" makes up her mind to do something, she sticks to it.  Guess that is why we call her "The Law". 

I am so proud of you little girl!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment