Monday, February 8, 2010

Three years ago today........

Once upon a time there was a mommy.  This mommy had two little boys that she loved with all of her heart.  This mommy and her boys did everything together. Their days were filled with fun and laughter.

She thought she had everything she could possibly want. 

Life was perfect.

One day this mommy found out another baby, a girl, would soon be joining the family.  Sadly, this mommy didn't know what to think.  Would she have enough love for this new little baby and her two little boys?

But as the days passed.....this mommy and her two little boys grew more and more excited for this little girl to join the family.

Finally, the day came for this little bundle to enter the big, big world. 

God graciously answered the mommy's prayers and her baby was born healthy, beautiful, and perfect in every way.  From the moment she was placed in her mommy's arms, her mommy's heart was captured once again.

All of her mommy's worries instantly disappeared. Instantly!

From that moment on, that mommy couldn't take her eyes off of her new baby girl.  She was completely in awe of that tiny little creature.

I continue to look at my girl every day and am so thankful that God chose me to be her mommy.
She is truly a gift.

To this day, I can't believe that she is mine.  And that I am fortunate enough to be the mother of someone so incredible.   So incredibly perfect.

I can't get enough of her smile, her eyes, her personality, and, of course, her kisses.  She has that twinkle in her eye, and I love when her little arms wrap around me and she squeezes me with all of her might and says, "I love you so much, Mommy!"

I love how she is sooooo into princesses right now! 

I love watching her line up her babies so she can read and sing to them. The stories this little one can tell.

I love when she crawls into my lap and her little hand slips into mine...it's just the two of us and my heart melts.

The Law turns three today.





THREE!  Where did the time go?  Where did my tiny baby go that I once held so tightly in my arms?

She is "The Law" I live for and live by.

You are my dream come true!












Love you forever.......
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment