Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lazy, Hazy Rainy Days

It is no secret that I am NOT a morning person. Never have been and probably never will be. Back in the day, I could sleep in with the best of them. Now I consider "sleeping in"until 7 am as a real treat, instead of the 11 or 12 o'clock hour that it once was. And if I only had to get up twice in the night or wake up in my own bed....you better break out the champagne....because that is a celebration in itself!

That is what I loved about today. It was damp, dreary, cloudy and rainy when I woke this morning, and as I rolled over and looked out my bedroom window I immediately exclaimed, "Yes!" because a rainy day gives me full reign to be as lazy as I want.

I stumbled down the stairs, got the coffee pot a brewin', and started to make the kids' breakfasts. Which, buy the way, consisted of cold pizza for the boys and assorted lunch meat for "The Law". Q-T had her usual....blander than bland rice cereal. Blech!

This morning also presented the perfect opportunity to take some photos of the kids. I snapped them all except Dew.....Lilo and Stitch was on the Disney Channel and Dew's day is just messed up if he can't see the "experiment of the day".

Q-T is starting to love having her picture taken. The camera comes out and she is all smiles!


Look at her chunky self......such a big chunk-a, chunk of love!

Bright light! Bright light! She wasn't too sure of the flash. Have you ever seen a more adorable double chin?

Back to normal.

Hamming it up once again. Can you see how much this girl loves her mama?

"What you lookin' at?"



Chi-Chi had to jump in and have his mug in the picture. Now he really loves to pose for the camera. Sometimes he's serious.....

Sometimes he's macho.....

Then there's this little slice of heaven! She is my little ray of sunshine.....even on a rainy day.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment